Couple found dead after high levels of carbon monoxide found in Etobicoke home

Published on : October 2, 2017 12:40 12




An elderly couple has died after their Etobicoke home was found to have a high level of carbon monoxide.The man and woman, in their 80s, were found in their garage.

Toronto police said it is too early in the investigation to consider the incident as suspicious or not.

Toronto Fire Services said  the man and woman were found in the garage and CPR was performed on scene at a house on Bywood Dr. and Remington Dr. near Kipling Ave on Sunday night.