Live Updates : Canada Federal Elections 2019 : Live Map
- Brampton South, Sonia Sidhu Wins from Liberal Party
- Lead – LIB 147, CON 118, BQ 36, NDP 25, GRN 3
- Brampton West, Kamal Khera Wins from Liberal Party
- Brampton Centre, Ramesh Sangha Wins from Liberal Party
- Brampton North, Ruby Sahota Wins from Liberal Party
- Brampton East, Maninder Sidhu from Liberal Party wins
- Lead – LIB 82, CON 54, BQ 13, NDP 10, GRN 1
- Lead – LIB 48, CON 26, BQ 8, NDP 6, GRN 1
- Lead LIB 45, CON 15, NDP 4, BQ 4
- Justin Trudeau and his family watching the initial results come in.
- The Liberal Party won 23 seats
- Polls are still open in Ottawa, but as per some reports, some voters are being turned away at the polling stations.
- NDP won their first seat in Atlantic Canada – St John’s East
- Lead – LIB – 24, CON – 6, GRN 2, NDP 1
- Lead – LIB – 25, CON – 6, NDP – 1
- According to polls, Former Minister of Indigenous Services of Liberal Party , Seamus O’Regan is the first minister to be re-elected.
- Lead : LIB – 22, CON – 7, NDP – 2
- First elected MP in Newfoundland.is Liberal Yvonne Jones.
- Initial polling data is putting Newfoundland at nearly all red.
A campaign of 40-days has finally come to an end and today Canadians are going to choose their next federal government. Polls have been opened since morning for the 43rd general election.
Voting Time :
The first ballots were cast at 8:30 a.m. local time in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, and the last will be cast at 7 p.m. PT (10 p.m. ET) in British Columbia.
According to the Elections Canada, roughly 27.4 million people are eligible to vote. There are approximately 20,000 polling places across the country.
During the advance polling, around 4.7 million Canadians voted already.
- Conservative Party of Canada
- Liberal Party of Canada
- NDP Canada
- Green Party of Canada
- Peoples Party