A man was shot to death in a footpath in Brampton late on Tuesday night. He was rushed to hospital but later pronounced dead.
According to Peel Regional Police Const. Kyle Villers, police were called to a pathway near McLaughlin Road South and Ray Lawson Boulevard in Brampton for a report of a gunshot heard.
They arrived to find a man suffering from one gunshot wound.
– C/R 11:00pm
– Area of McLaughlin Rd S / Ray Lawson Blvd #Brampton
– Victim located with gunshot wound
– Injuries believed to be life-threatening
– Large #PRP Presence in area
– Roads closed in area, seek alternate routes.
– More info as it comes…..
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) September 30, 2020
Investigators have not yet identified him.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Homicide Bureau or Crime Stoppers.